JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 976
Engine machine work is a critical stage to any rebuild. Vast improvements in machine technology have opened the way to serious advancements in accuracy, repeatability & overall processing time. Where a typical CAT V12 block may have sat in a machine for three days we now see the same work being done in less than 8 hours. Mean time we are recording electronic block files that detail each process of repair, including speeds & feeds, final measurements and even special additional finishing touches that set us apart from your average engine machine shop. These files are accessed each time we load that special job in our machine so we can quickly index the work piece, pull up a program & set the machine active. With Rottler CNC technology we have the capability to carry out limitless cylinder block machine work tasks. The resultant work far exceeds the original standards set by manufacturers. We are literally producing something that is better than new, both dimensionally in its accuracy & it's cost effectiveness compared to replacement.
See the video link/s of our machine in action.
- Specialists in CAT, Cummins, Komatsu, Scania & Volvo
- Block decking & re-surfacing
- Line Boring main tunnel & cam tunnel
- Align honing of main tunnels
- Counter bore machining & inserting
- Lower Liner re-sleeving
- Water ferrule machining & inserting
- General re-sleeving
- O ring position re-machining
- Block end facing
- Main bearing cap facing & register face re-machining